Fragrances Regulatory Specialist for South Asia, Middle East, and Africa (SAMEA):
A Regulatory Specialist for our Fragrances Regulatory and Product Safety (RAPS) team to support Givaudan in South Asia, Middle East, and Africa, and to be based in our Dubai office – Your future position?
Our Fragrances Regulatory and Product Safety (RAPS) team supports key business practices that are a must have for Givaudan, and that go hand in hand with the company’s fantastic reputation for creating breath-taking fragrances. The RAPS team makes sure that suitable policies and tools are in place around the globe in Givaudan to ensure that consumers can enjoy and experience products of the utmost quality compliant with both regulations and their expectations.
Due to increased business activity, we are currently looking to expand our SAMEA (South Asia, Middle East, and Africa) Fragrances RAPS team and hiring for a ‘Regulatory Specialist’ to provide advanced regulatory support to internal and external customers in the region to ensure that all regulatory requirements are ful-filled, according to legal requirements, and corporate guidelines. Based in our Dubai office and reporting into the Fragrances Senior Regulatory Manager for SAMEA, the role offer exciting opportunities for both personal and professional development.
You will be working for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. Our passion for our customers and their brands, as well as the end-consumers across markets, is something that clearly defines who we are as an organisation. You will be working for the market leader Flavours and Fragrances industry that is at the forefront of innovation, in an industry which engages emotions. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers, as well as our employees.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if you have a true passion for the world of fragrances, loves staying ahead of the curve, always aim to exceed customer needs, delivers value, and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for:
• Respond to regulatory requests from internal and external customers.
• Acquire information necessary to accurately determine product compliance.
• Develop a detailed understanding of all applicable regulations.
• Ensure product submissions are in strict compliance with customer requirements, global regulations, and industry standards.
• Provide regulatory consultation as needed for the development of organic and chemical ingredients and finished compounds.
• Identify need for new data (i.e., changes in regulations, ingredients, and supply patterns) to ensure ongoing compliance.
• Acquire and manipulate data to accurately determine product or ingredient compliance.
• Create customised reports to be used for the analysis of policy and regulatory impact assessments.
• Identify issues relevant to business and propose appropriate solutions
• Follow the upcoming regulations in their field of expertise, propose an action plan, communicate and lead implementation.
• Monitor emerging regulatory/legislative issues and take actions within the framework of the RAPS Regulatory Surveillance process.
Processes and Systems Management:
• Report gaps in database integrity.
• Develop and implement routine procedures to challenge data integrity through audits and queries of regulatory databases.
• Develop innovative tools and PC-based solutions to meet emerging regulatory and customer requirements.
• Generate appropriate documentation to meet internal and external customer requirements.
• Provide technical feedback and instructions to assist creative community in creating, selecting or modifying submissions to meet regulatory requirements.
• Develop relationships with customer’s safety and regulatory contacts to facilitate business relationships.
• Propose and lead projects; coordinate with others in a team environment. Provide training to team members and new hires when required.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
• A Bachelor or University Degree in a relevant science discipline.
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ relevant and progressive work experience in a Regulatory role(s) in international and multi-cultural work environments, and preferably with companies in the Fragrances, Flavours, FMCG, or Chemical ingredient sectors.
• Good knowledge and passion for the world of fragrances and consumer products will be advantageous.
• Excellent oral and written proficiency in the English language. Additional proficiency and knowledge of other languages like Arabic or French is a plus.
• Excellent presentations skills and able to communicate clearly and concisely.
• Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise as per the team needs.
• A flexible team player with a sense of facilitation.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to details.
• Proactive with a creative mindset.
• Should be eligible and able to travel within the SAMEA region for customer visits and business requirements when required.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- FMCG; Chemicals Manufacture
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 12
Employment in Dubai : Dubai employment tips and employment guide to help you find the right job in Dubai UAE. Guide to employment opportunities and jobs vacancies in Dubai city. Dubai is the financial capital of UAE and undoubtedly the most popular career destinations for foreign workforce. This city in the Gulf is a dream city where working professionals can fulfill all their desires and expectations with high paying jobs along with higher work satisfaction.
Dubai is considered to be a huge gateway to massive career opportunities across all sectors. The most enormous employment efficacy is offered by the oil and gas industry that caters to the need of various proficient employees engaged in segments like sales, finance, designing, maintenance, refinery, engineering, health, and environment. From skilled engineers and technicians to talented IT professionals, the sectors offers job to all. It is also believed that the economy of the city is based on the oil and natural gas production.
Dubai Jobs : Job opportunities in Dubai : Explore the best jobs opportunities in Dubai. Guide to the best employment and job opportunities in Dubai UAE. Job Opportunities in Dubai are strengthening in key sectors such as Tourism and Hospitality as well as IT. Hotel Jobs in Dubai are especially booming with great opportunities.
With a growing city annually at record levels, the Jobs in Dubai has to keep pace with increasing demand and need for creativity. Industries such as Media, Marketing and IT jobs are desperately trying to keep pace with a city that is beginning more and more to look like Tokyo with respect to advertising campaigns. Computer Jobs are just one of many places to look when searching job vacancies in Dubai UAE.
Jobs Opportunities in Dubai UAE – Dubai, being a cultural and trading hub with no trade barriers, hosts provides many Job Opportunities for people of all fields of professions. Jobs are open for all regardless of geographical boundaries, and applicants’ countries of origin and nationalities.
The Emirate’s strategic location has helped it attract an overwhelming response from world’s top business which are cashing in on all incredible trade opportunities Dubai has to offer. The continuous boom in business and trade has laid Dubai’s job market open wide for all with enhanced availability of job opportunities in Dubai UAE.