Accounting Jobs in Dubai UAE : Looking for Accounting jobs in Dubai? Search for Accounting careers and vacancies with salaries. Submit your CV for FREE. Search for accountant jobs in Dubai with salaries for freshers, accounting jobs in Dubai government, accounting jobs in bayt, accounting jobs schools, accounting jobs for filipino, accounting jobs for expats, accounting jobs for foreigners, accounting jobs for indian & accountant jobs in Dubai with salaries for uk citizens. List of Accounting Jobs in Dubai, Audit Jobs in Dubai by top employers and recruitment agencies in Dubai.
Some of the most common interview questions for an investment banking interview include (some are a bit on the tough side but they DO come up very often, increasingly as a means of trimming down the candidate lists as the finance graduate job market gets harsher):
- How many degrees (if any) are there in the angle between the hour and the minute hands of a clock when the time is a quarter past three? [Typically asked during investment banking interviews for entry level investment banking graduate jobs]
- Find the smallest positive integer that leaves a remainder of 1 when divided by 2, a remainder of 2 when divided by 3, a remainder of 3 when divided by 4,… and a remainder of 9 when divided by 10 [Asked during interviews for quantitative finance jobs]
- Two standard options have exactly the same features, expect that one has long maturity, and the other has short maturity. Which one has the higher gamma? [Typically asked during interviews for bank derivatives trading jobs]
- How do you calculate an option’s delta? [Asked during investment banking interviews for derivatives trading jobs]
- When can hedging an options position make you take on more risk? [Typically asked during interviews for trading jobs]
- Are you better off using implied standard deviation or historical standard deviation to forecast volatility? Why? [Asked during interviews for quantitative finance jobs]
- Describe “duration” and “convexity”. Describe their properties and uses [Typically asked during investment banking interviews for graduate investment banking jobs]
- Two players A and B play a marble game. Each player has both a red and a blue marble. They present one marble to each other. If both present red, A wins $3. If both present blue, A wins $1. If the colors do not match, B wins $2. Is it better to be A or B, or does it matter? [Asked during interviews for quantitative finance or derivatives jobs]
- How do you “value” yourself? Here “value” means in financial terms [Typically asked during interviews for MBA finance jobs or experienced banking hires]
- What distinguishes you from other candidates we might hire? [Typically asked during investment banking interviews for graduate investment banking vacancies]
- If you could go on a cross-country car trip with any three people, who would you choose? Why? [Typically asked during interviews for corporate finance / mergers & acquisitions banking jobs]
- Tell be about a stock you like or hate and why [Asked by job interviewers for any accounting, finance or job!]
- What is the difference between default and prepayment risk? [Typically asked during interviews for credit jobs / risk management jobs]
- How would you move mount Fuji? [Typically asked during investment banking interviews for consulting jobs or graduate accounting jobs]
- Estimate the annual car demand for car batteries [Typically asked during interviews for corporate finance jobs, mergers & acquisition banking jobs or consulting jobs]
Accounting Jobs in Dubai
Accounting Jobs in Dubai UAE : Looking for Accounting jobs in Dubai? Search for Accounting careers and vacancies with salaries. Submit your CV for FREE. Search for accountant jobs in Dubai with salaries for freshers, accounting jobs in Dubai government, accounting jobs in bayt, accounting jobs schools, accounting jobs for filipino, accounting jobs for expats, accounting jobs for foreigners, accounting jobs for indian & accountant jobs in Dubai with salaries for uk citizens. List of Accounting Jobs in Dubai, Audit Jobs in Dubai by top employers and recruitment agencies in Dubai UAE.
An accounting job is one of the most lucrative career options today. An accounting job is such that it is not affected even by the recession. Every company has an accounts section. The big multi national companies have an entire department dedicated to accounts while the smaller companies have a fewer number of accountants. But no matter what the size of the company, accounts play a very important role in deciding the success or failure of the company. Every company requires an able accountant who will be in charge of their finances and ensure that the company runs smoothly without any hitches.
The responsibilities of an accountant include maintaining the company’s financial records, ensuring that the taxes are properly taken care of and that the public records are carefully updated. The reason for the demand of these jobs is that they play a critical role in the efficient functioning of a company. Accountants make sure that the financial planning of a business and its running is smooth and does not affect the company’s performance.
Accounting Jobs in Dubai
Many people often wonder what qualifications will let them work in an accounting job. Well the answer to this question is not very straightforward. To be successful in an accounting career you need more than an educational qualification. You need a quick mind, ability to work with numbers and an aptitude for mathematics. As for education, a degree in streams like statistics, mathematics, economics and accounts will qualify you for an accounting job. Other that this first hurdle it is up to you to prove your merit.
You may be wondering which field exactly to enter which will be the most beneficial to you. Well banks are a clever option as not only does the pay rise meteorically after the initial hard work, but you also get plenty of advantages and perks. A large number of holidays and lesser working hours are a few of them.
But if you are not interested in banking but hold a degree in accounting, there are still a wide variety of options that are open to you. The good thing about accounting jobs is that they span over a wide variety of professions. This may include the job of a clerk, an auditing job, an accounts payable job or a job in the corporate world. With a variety of options available to you, it is your prerogative to decide which field you are the most comfortable with.
If you wish to know how you should start out, then the smartest option would be to enter the field as an entry-level accountant. This will let you learn the ropes of the job and give you the necessary experience that will help you get a better position.
From here you can progress to junior accountant jobs where you can learn a lot about the tricks of the trade from your bosses. Another commonly asked question is what tax accountant jobs are. Basically these jobs take care of the taxes of a company and make sure they are updated and well-managed.
Finding an Accounting Job in Dubai
Now that you have finished your accounting course, it is time to find an accounting job. A lot of young adults are now wondering where to find the perfect job. They find it very difficult because there are not so many job opportunities out there. But if you only know where to look, you can get a job right away especially if you meet all the job qualifications.
When looking for a job, you should make use of all the available resources like a headhunter or an employment service, the local papers, and of course, the internet.
Consider the following tips when searching for an accounting job.
First step, log on to the internet. Job sites are all over the web and so you can definitely find an accounting job there. Most of the sites allow people to sort the job openings through location. After that, you can simply search by using ‘accounting’ as the keyword. If you surf the net, you can also find websites that focus mainly on accounting jobs. These sites can truly help you in looking for the perfect accounting job. If you can find a job online, then there is no need to check out other resources.
If the search for an accounting job online fails, your second step is to check out local papers. Local companies who are in need of accounting graduates will usually post an advertisement in the local paper and not on the internet. This only means that you can also find jobs through the local papers.
Take a close look at the classified ads section. Find the section about accounting jobs and there you have it. Sort through the job openings posted on the paper; get the address of the company, and the requirements. All the necessary contact information should be noted. Remember, you will be applying directly to the company and not an employment agency unless stated.
Are you still not convinced with the local papers? Your third option is to check with a headhunter or an employment agency. Find a good employment agency that can help you in looking for a job. Some agencies ask for certain fees while others offer their services for free. Clients pay these agencies to do the interviewing process so there is a great chance for you to land a job especially if you are qualified. Make sure that you find a reputable employment agency.
So now, have you checked all these resources? Remember to start by surfing the internet because this is the place where you can find a lot of job opportunities. Then, check out the local papers and eventually, check the employment agencies.
Now that you know the three valuable resources of job opportunities, all you have to do now is to exert time and effort in looking for specific job employments and you can already find a career. With a bit of patience, hard work, and dedication, the accounting job that you have been dreaming of will soon be a reality.
Good luck in finding an accounting job. Make a comprehensive resume so that your application is easily noticed. You see, every year, different colleges and universities produce accounting graduates. You have to be competitive enough so that you can land a job. If you just sit around and wait, nothing will happen. If you want a job, act now.